Saturday, October 10, 2015

Bunnicula


FandomInStitches is doing a special Halloween fandom post and they asked me to design a block for it. I had no idea what to do. I was thinking of a fav TV show, Rosanne, always had Halloween specials but what quilt block could represent that?  Far as I know, Star Trek never had a Halloween special, I've already done a ton of Supernatural blocks, but maybe the scarecrow could have worked for that. Then for some reason I thought of the children's book Bunnicula that I loved as a kid. Bunnicula is a vampire rabbit that drains the juices from vegetables leaving them white, dry husks. Kinda cute and still fits the Halloween fandom theme, right? Well I hope you guys like it.

Here is Bunnicula before the embroidery:



And the cover I took inspiration from:


No comments:

Post a Comment