Monday, October 5, 2015

Supernatural Quilt: It's Done!

Yes, the Impala has wheels now.

Finally! It's (mostly) done! And I posted it just in time for the #SupernaturalArtShow on Twitter yesterday. I'm still adding more actual quilting to it, but for all intents and purposes it is done. This is my first actually finished quilt. I've made a couple quilt tops in the past, but never got to the point of adding the batting and bottom layer and sewing it together. It sounds weird, but quilting is the most boring part of quilting. Quilters understand. The fun part is piecing the blocks and assembling the top.

Next up, a small throw pillow gift for a friend's birthday that I'm already late with and another themed quilt for another friend (World Of Warcraft this time).

No comments:

Post a Comment