Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Supernatural Quilt: The Colt


They say Samuel Colt made a gun. A special gun. He made it for a hunter, a man like us only on horseback. Story goes he made thirteen bullets, and this hunter used the gun a half dozen times before he disappeared, the gun along with him...They say...they say this gun can kill anything.  ~John Winchester

The Colt is the gun that can kill nearly anything. Demons, vampires, even a phoenix. The gun has a pentacle carved into the grip that I will ad with embroidery. It also has the words "Non Timebo Mala" etched along the barrel, but I haven't decided whether I will add that. It might be too small to get it all on there legibly. Designed and made by me, I will submit this to FandomInStitches as soon as I fix a few small issues in the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment